WOMEX 12 Registration Policies
- Payment in € (Euro) currency only.
- All prices net, 23% VAT to be added.
- Payments can be made in cash, by credit card (Visa,Mastercard) or bank transfer – no cheques accepted.
- All bank costs to be covered by delegate.
- WOMEX charges 5% handling fee for credit card payments.
- Deadlines are payment receipt deadlines.
- Registration and booking only valid with a completed registration form and full payment.
- Proof of full payment must accompany registration form.
- WOMEX will not be responsible for any 3rd party liability incurred by delegates as a result of any alteration of format, date and location of the event.
- Changes of company name, individual name or billing address are subject to a 40,- € (net) charge.
- Any cancellation must be received in writing; refund is subject to a 20 % administrative charge.
- No refunds after Friday 24th August 2012.
- Public playing of music is not permitted at the trade fair.
- Registrations are accepted subject to event capacity.
- Delegates are entitled to attend all WOMEX events, subject to venue capacity.
- The WOMEX newsletter with essential information will be sent to all delegates. Please contact us at email@example.com to be excluded from this information flow.
- Un-sanctioned 'offWOMEX' events must not be promoted on WOMEX event sites.
- By entering the WOMEX event sites, delegates irrevocably agree that any photo and audio/audiovisual recording made of them during WOMEX (exhibition/conference/showcases etc.) may be extensively used free of charge in press coverage as well as in any future promotional applications by WOMEX in all media. The visitor also agrees that this material may be used for sponsorship acquisition.
back one step