- function: marketing & communications director
- phone: Please log in to see the phone number.
- fax: Please log in to see the fax number.
- eMail: Please log in to see the email address.
- mobile: Please log in to see the mobile number.
You must be logged in to see the instant messenger.
- WOMEX 2016
Joining ACUM Author's Rights Society more than 14 years ago, Yaniv Grady started his own Mastering and AD Conversion Business at home in 1996. A year later he started a new Music School from scratch, also teaching Percussion and Arranging Workshops. Later on he became Head of Media Branch in a hi-tech company, giving presentations and applications the Sound & Audio/Visual upgrade.
Currently working at ACUM as Marketing & Communications Manager and 4th year Chairman of CISAC’s Communication Expert Group (CISAC – International Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers); He is in charge of ACUM's web presence, “Beit hayozer” Music House Project, giving lectures on the practical implementation of author's rights in the music industry and much more.