The first weekend of December will see a stellar line-up of world-class musicians come together in Delhi for two days of fabulous music celebrating the rich cultural heritage of the desert regions of the world. This year's award-winning international and Indian artists include:
- Bombino (Niger) - "The Hendrix of Niger"
- Sakar Khan (Rajasthan, India) - Padma Shri awardee - "The grandmaster of the Manganiyars"
- Baba Zula (Turkey) - psychedelic folk rock from Istanbul
- Barmer Boys (Rajasthan, India) - the next generation of world-class folk from India
- The Siddi's from Kutch (Gujarat, India) - trance-like grooves, the direct link between India and Africa
DJ's, Instrument "petting zoo", workshops, kiosks and exhibits....... Full service food, beverages, liquor/beer/wine on-site at the venue.........
Reviews in Rolling Stone India, NH7Indiecision