- Abel de Vries (Drums, percussion)
- Carlos Zorita Diaz (Vocals, guitars, tres, quatro, mandolin)
- Jarno van Es (Keys, Accordion)
- Joost Abbel (Electric guitar, banjo, pedal steel guitar)
- Robert Koomen (Bass guitar, vocals)
- Robert Orvalho (Violin, vocals, piano)
- Salvoandrea Lucifora (Trombone)
- Thomas Geerts (Trumpet, bugel)
- label:not signed
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter, Large Ensemble
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal, electronic, string, brass, singer songwriter, rock band, pop group, dance orchestra, piano, guitar
- artist submitted by:
Zorita are a raucous rousing rabble. The band's bohemian music boasts an eclectic mix of instruments like the accordion, trumpet and violin. In combination with bass, drums and guitars, as well as frontman Carlos Zorita Diaz' raw voice, this creates a completely unique sound. Blending influences from South America, the Mediterranean and Folk music, an evening with Zorita is guaranteed to breathe life into any party. In their own words, the 8 musicians of Zorita describe their well-oiled ragtag collection of instruments, styles and personalities as 'Musica Vagabunda'.
Dance Me To The End of Love
A Leonard Cohen classi Zoritafied!
Señor Presidente has that unique Zorita sound as recorded on their first album Amor y Muerte