- Adolphe Kinda (Djembe, bara, vocal)
- Boakary Dembele (Balafon, bara, vocal)
- Fatoumata Dembele (lead vocal, dance)
- Lamoussa Sanou (Doum'Doum, djembe, bara, vocal)
- Salif Ouattara (Djembé, Vocal)
- Seydou Dembele (Balafon, bara, vocal)
- Souleymane Sanou (N'goni, Dum'Dum, Dance, vocal)
- country:Burkina Faso
- region:West Africa
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter
- gender:male, female
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal, percussion
- artist submitted by:
Farafina has performed around the world since 1982. Authentic music, derived from the dances and lyrics of griots and from the passion of one man, Mahama KONATE who now has left the group since 1991. They have collaborated with artists such as Jon Hassel, Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, The Rolling Stones, Riuychi Sakamoto etc.
FARAFINA is also a school, in Bobo-Dioulasso where young people are trained by older, experienced musicians and also benefit from the experience of the International of FARAFINA.