- Adriana Schincariol (viola)
- Alexandre Ribeiro (clarinet)
- Beto Angerosa (percussion)
- Mayra Moraes (second violin)
- Paulo Braga (piano)
- Raiff Dantas Barreto (cello)
- Ricardo Takahashi (first violin)
- Toninho Ferragutti (Accordion)
- Zé Alexandre Carvalho (double bass)
- region:São Paulo
- type:Band, Solo, Composer/Songwriter
- artist submitted by:
Musician, composer and arranger, he is one of biggest references as accordion player in Brazil. His work focuses on genres that have in the accordion its trademark.
In his compositions, Ferragutti combines, in a great and talented way, all his experience of long hours of choros, forros, gafieira and chamames (typical Brazilian genders) with a keen knowledge of music.
Two of his works were nominated for Latin Grammy: Sanfonema in 2000 (best CD of regional music), and Nem Sol, Nem Lua in 2006 (best CD of instrumental music).
He always seeks to sophisticate his songs with original ideas, breaths, dynamics and careful timbre, presenting in his concerts a beautiful and unique blend of popular music, classical music and free improvisation.