- Antoine Toustou (Machines + Trombone)
- Arnaud De Bosredon (Guitar1)
- Aurélien Trigo (Guitar2 + Violin + Scratch)
- Camille Chapellière (Clarinet1)
- Charles Delaporte (Double Bass)
- Hugues Payen (Violin + Voice)
- Sonia Fernandez Velasco (Voice + Clarinet2)
- label:not signed
- artist submitted by:
Delicate and precise, the promised mix of styles is finally attained with the Paris based band Caravan Palace.
Violins, guitars, double bass, samples, voices and a very subtle clarinet make Caravan Palace's tracks sound like Gipsy Jazz close to Django Reinhardt's creations. And electronic rhythmic enhances this music naturally...
Caravan Palace's compositions are definitely made of very new sounds. Dark samples of old French speeches, very deep cries and surprising grooves provide the project with a powerful instrumental sequences that will impress without a doubt.
Cinematic and cinematographic, this music is motivated by the will to make the swing and electro music move forward