- Edoardo Zimba (tamburello, voice)
- Gabriella Morciano (leading voice)
- Luisa Campa (guitar, back vocals)
- Marco Dell'Anna (accordeon)
- Rossano Ruggeri (guitar, tres)
- Salvatore Salentino (violin)
- Simone Longo (voice & tamburello)
- gender:male, female
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
The heart of rhythm, the supreme artistry of tamburello and the historical evolution of Pizzica and Taranta have found their highest accomplishment in ZIMBARIA's music (TARANTA is a kind of tarantella linked with "tarantismo", the phenomenon in which women went in trance as possessed ones because, of poisoned spider's bite). Last album "Pathos Taranta" represents a milestone for all Italian scene and a turning-point in TARANTA evolution towards new horizons.
Le sei menu nu quartu
Great Taranta song
Lassi lu segnu
This song starts onirically and then skyrockets to an obsessive Taranta rhythm... it was written for the late Pino Zimba, founder of Zimbaria.
The first song of new Cd-Album