- Antoine LAHAY (Electric guitar)
- Etienne CABARET (Bass clarinet)
- Jean-Marie NIVAIGNE (Drums)
- Julien LE VU (Sound)
- Parveen Sabrina KHAN (Vocals)
- Pierre DROUAL (Violin / keyboards)
- label:not signed
- type:Band, Quintet
- gender:male, female
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal, electronic, pop group
- artist submitted by:
The meeting between the energy of amplified music along with the depth of Indian classical vocals by Parveen Sabrina Khan.
An electric guitar looses its temper, the bass clarinet cries out accompanied by an enraged violin and a drum beating like an enormous heart. Then a voice rises, vibrant, christal clear bringing along with her the entire imaginary of India.
- irm an - breaks all barriers of genres, between alternative rock, Indian classical music and pop.
Electrifying and innovating.
"The hindi-rock of Nirmāan, witness of the eclecticism of the Vieilles Charrues." Le Point (France)
"An enthusiastic audience, that dances, gets carried away by the nets of this exotic rock of Nirmāan." L'Express (France)
"Nirmāan, an Indian and French jewel... freeing itself from the boundaries of all genres, of traditional music it gives place to an artistic landscape with a beautiful freshness." Le Telegramme (France)
"The Nirmāan effect." DNA (India)
Few past dates :
- Festival des Vieilles Charrues, Carhaix, France
- Festival Noborder, Brest, France
- Alliance Française, Delhi, India
- Blue Frog, Bombay, India
- Kawa Cultural Center, Jaipur, India
- Run ar Puns, Chateaulin, France