Doros Demosthenous was born in Cyprus. He has studied vocals at the National Conservatory of Athens and graduated with honours.
He performed with:
- the Orchestra of Colours
- Manos Hadjidakis Music Ensemble
- Ossipov Orchestra
-In 1997 he took part in Aristophanes "the Birds" singing the songs of Manos Hadjidakis
- In 1998-1999 he had the leading role in the Musical "Grease"
- In 2000 he performed with the Oxford Symphonic Orchestra ("West Side Story")
- Greek Opera Society ("Dido and Aeneas") and "Carmen".
- Orchestra of Mikis Theodorakis
He worked with:
- Michael Cacoyiannis at Herodeon
- Claude Crespin (Cirque du soleil)- "The Birds" of Aristophanes
- David Gilmore-leading role in the Musical "Grease
- Theatre of Kremlin Greek Orthodox Festival
- "From Cyprus and the Mediterranean" New York
- 2009 - personal album titled "One for the Road"
- 2005- "Amorgos" music M. Hadzidakis, Lyrics, N. Gatsos
- 1999 - "I kardia mou Pethimonta" composed by Michalis Chrystidoulides with 16th century lyrics.
Participations in CDs:
"M'agioklima kai giasemia" L. Kiliadonis
"O Tempelis Drakos" G. Hadjipieris
"I epistrofi tou tempeli drakou" G. Hadjipieris
"Ta mystika tou kipou" N. Kypourgos
"Kipotheatro" N. Kypoyrgos
"La donna et la luna" E. Ottaviano
"Ina Ti"-D. Lagios