- Alexander Ezhov (bayan, vocal, piano)
- Evgeny Bobrov (drums, percussion, vocal)
- Igor Boytsov (tenor sax, vocal)
- Leonid Agaphonov (upright bass)
- Viacheslav Shalygin (lead vocal)
- Vladimir Uspenskiy (guitar, banjo, mandolin)
- country:Russian Federation
- region:Eastern Europe
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
La Minor’s music invites you to a glass of wine as well as to dance. The Bayan (the Russian button accordion) pushes, the saxophone flatters and singer Slava Shalygin tells his lyrical gangster stories: backyard songs about bad boys, love, passion, alcohol and prison.
La Minor plays so-called street chanson, Russian folk, jazz and klezmer (Odessa style). Their songs sound like musical detective stories about little rascals and tragic loves - joyful and melancholic at the same time.