- Alejandro Mendoza Suárez (TROMBON)
- Joel Domínguez Campos (DIRECTOR)
- Larry Mesa Benitez (KEYBOARD)
- Marcos Manuel Colmenero López (BASS)
- Miguel Angel Wang Díaz (GUITAR)
- Yunil Ingles Hechavaría (TROMBON)
- Lázaro Amaury Quido Dilout (TROMPET)
- MONIKA MESA (SINGER )
- Raúl Miranda Mató (TROMPET)
- Yoel Bayrón González (PERCUSSION)
- Yoennis Arcia Toimac (DRUM TIMBALES)
- label:not signed
- artist submitted by:
After the success of her first single and videoclip "Me Soledad" the artistic association with Joel Dominguez, ex bass player of Paulo F.G. and musical director of Issac Delgado and Manolin, continuous in the sign of a formula that conjugates musical eclecticism and great interpretative charisma. The voice of Monika succeeds in fact to space among different rhythms preserving an unmistakable style and inimitable sabor. You endow that she had already underlined to the European public as guest star in the preceding tour with Maykel Blanco and Bamboleo.
Monika has just finished her first soloist album from the homonym title and it prepares her officially debut with her orchestra "MONIKA Y SU MAQUINA PERFECTA" compose of 12 musicians and directed by Joel Dominguez.
In the spring 2010 "Monika y su Maquina perfecta "it will be in Europe to present her first promotional tour as leader of her orchestra.
Don't miss it ......her Maquina conducts you in a fascinating trip to the discovery an authentic youth artist of the Cuban music.