What it is
CODETICKETS is a tool aimed at all event programmers who aim to optimize ticket sales by offering:
• AN ONLINE RUNWAY FOR PERSONALISED PRINTABLE TICKET SALES
• A PLATFORM FOR THE PRDUCTION AND MONTORING OF ALL TYPES OF SALES
• AN ONLINE CUSTOMER DATABASE
• A SYSTEM TO CONTROL ACCESS
How it works
CODETICKETS is a tool which does not need to be installed. All you need to access the platform on-line when and wherever you want is a USER code and PASSWORD. This provides access to your own system control panel which enables you to:
- Create and administer a database of performers and their events.
- Create and administer a database of events and relevant information about tickets.
- Design and generate tickets, both on-line and on paper to be distributed to outlets.
- Design and generate ticket sales for venues where seats must be reserved or are numbered.
- Produce season tickets, invitations, accreditations, special offers and last-minute promotional campaigns to sell tickets.
- Manage sales outlets, both on-line and offline.
- Control the on-line sales process in real time.
- Access the on-line customer database.
This information is administered and made available to the user and is used to create a bar code which is unique and non-transferable, and is printed on the tickets, both on-line and on paper.
CODETICKETS also provides the necessary mobility applications so that codes can be read, as well as a software programme which can be installed in any control terminal (PCs, PDAs etc) and enables you to:
- Validate tickets.
- Have “real time” information about seating at the venue.
- Solve potential problems.
CODETICKETS is a global platform which provides all the necessary components to take complete control of processes such as production, sales and validation of tickets. A powerful tool aimed at optimizing and enhancing services thanks to a wide range of advantages:
- It provides new sales channels.
- It provides a customer database.
- Access to events becomes secure and reliable.
- Customers save time both when buying the ticket and when entering the venue thanks to print@thome technology.
- It generates new sources of income thanks to the inclusion of advertising on the on-line tickets.
- It can be adapted to sales processes for all kinds of venues, even those involving the reservation of numbered seats and differently priced areas.
article submitted by:David Rocasalbas, Festival Cruilla de Cultures - Codeticket