- David Pouradier-Duteil (Drums, vocals)
- Gabriel Yacoub (Guitars, vocals)
- Gilles Chabenat (Hurdy Gurdy)
- Marie Sauvet (Dulcimer, vocals)
- Romain Personnat (Accordion, vocals)
- Yannick Hardouin (Double Bass, vocals)
- label:Kerne Production
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
In 1973 Gabriel & Marie Yacoub published Pierre de Grenoble (Peter from Grenoble), mythical album which foreshadowed the establishment of MALICORNE, and led to the revival of traditional musics in France. After years of creation which widely influenced world folk, 11 albums and several awards, MALICORNE ended in 1981.
40 years later, Gabriel & Marie from MALICORNE decided to constitute a new band along with renowned artists.
The repertoire is made of classics which built MALICORNE success, new unreleased songs, traditional ones and compositions, keeping MALICORNE original signature : extraordinary vocal polyphonies, audacious arrangements combining old and contemporary musical instruments.
The Almanach Tour has started in july 2012.