La Jagua, Nueva Música Colombiana
La Jagua is a multicultural high impact journey that proposes a meeting between the diversity of Colombian music and new sounds of the world.
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- Band/Small Ensemble
- Solo Artist
- WOMEX 2017
company descriptionLa Jagua is a multicultural high impact journey that proposes a meeting between the diversity of Colombian music and new sounds of the world. It is a group partícularly excepcional to enjoy for all kinds of people.
La Jagua proposes a show with impact, vocal and instrumental diversity in which many colombian instruments like marimba de chonta (pacifico), acordeon, traditional flutes (caribe), cantos and tambores are played, Integrating universal sounds with blowing instruments, percussions and strings with a touch of urban and electronic elements.
We are a non profit organizartion that promotes the artistic, cultural and educational exchange. In order to strengthen the social bonds, we use the innovation of diverse strategies from a transversal dinamic that intervene directly in the social, artistic, educative an corporate formation.
- La Jagua proposes a show with impact, vocal and instrumental diversity with many colombian instruments.
- A Seminar/Workshop in Colombian chants and ethnic percussion
- Interactive musical workshop: Drums, chants and organizational culture.
- Workshop on cultural entreprenuership.
- 13 Dec 2016 - written by Fabian Molano, La Jagua, Nueva Música Colombiana from Colombia