Out Of Nations
- Ayman Mabrouk (arab & latin percussion)
- Charis Karantzas (electric guitar)
- Christian Tschuggnall (drums)
- Jonas Cambien (keys and synths)
- Lety ElNaggar (saxophones, clarinet, flute, nay)
- Thomas Stieger (electric bass)
- Global Fusion
- label:not signed
- instrumentation:instrumental, electronic, visual, woodwind, jazz combo, guitar
- artist submitted by:
Out Of Nations is a dream for a future world where people take each other as humans before they see each other as members of a certain nation. Lety, Jonas, Christian, Ayman, Charis, Thomas, and Khalil connected on a musical level before they realized that each one of them carried a different passport.
The band invites audiences on a journey through tribal-futuristic blends of Funk, Arab, Latin, and Electronic moods — an alternative-world soundtrack to match the visual wonderland they create on stage. Out of Nations breathes new life into familiar genres by playing original, danceable World Music rooted in pop, funk & jazz.