- +GUESTS: DAVID LINKS (VOCALS)
- +GUESTS: GEIKE ARNAERT (VOCALS)
- +GUESTS: INGRID WEETJENS (VOCALS)
- +GUESTS: PETER HERTMANS (GUITAR)
- +GUESTS: PETER SCHNEIDER (PERCUSSION)
- +GUESTS: TUUR FLORIZOONE (ACCORDION)
- CEDRIC WATERSCHOOT (BASS / BASGUITAR)
- JOACHIM BADENHORST (REEDS RIETINSTRUMENTEN)
- KAREL VAN MARCKEN (KEYBOARD & CLAVIER)
- LIONEL BEUVENS (DRUMS)
- PASCAL SHUMACHER (VIBES VIBRAFOON)
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
After a search for the ideal female lead singer, Van Marcke decided to work with different guests for his first 'Chroma album " Radea ". Singers David Linx and Geike Arnaert (Hooverphonic) contributed to the recording. Completing the line - up Chroma asked other friends to join: guitarist Peter Hertmans, accordionist Tuur Florizoone, singer Ingrid Weetjens and percussionist Peter Schneider.
After different presentation concerts ( may june 2007 ) in quintet, Chroma will present the full CD project "Radea" on the famous Blue Note Records Festival 2007 in Ghent. The CD is to be released worldwide ( I Tunes, ... ) by Homerecords.be. The Benelux and France are the first main targets of the records company PR strategy.