PANKKK-Music Export Hungary
Music Export Hungary's primary aim is helping those bands and organizers that by themselves prove viable on the international scene.
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- WOMEX 2009
- WOMEX 2008
- WOMEX 2007
- WOMEX 2006
- WOMEX 2005
- WOMEX 2003
company descriptionMusic Export Hungary (MXH) started functioning on 1 September 2005 with the aim of promoting the values of the Hungarian pop, rock, metal, electro, underground, jazz, folk and world music scene on an international level. The office is integrated in the structure of Hungarofest Kht., the national association in charge of organizing cultural seasons and other image building events abroad. In spite of being part of a bigger organization, it is necessary to point out that Music Export Hungary has full professional independence.
At the beginning of 2009, as a part of the structural changes within the whole program, the Export Office joined the newly founded PANKKK Program Bureau, thus enabling more efficient ways of sinergy between the domestic subsidies and the export projects. With the new system PANKKK is capable of assisting the whole life span of a band from talent contests till the possibility of an international career.
New working methods
From September 2009 the PANKKK-MXH export projects will be carried out with new instruments, fulfilling a streamlined mission. The different sections of this new working method are listed below:
- PANKKK export subsidies
- The setup and coordination of an Export Board, taking decisions of the MXH export roster
- The creation and continuous update of an „exportable bands database”
- The creation and continuous update of the „export partners database”
- The development of mxh.hu as a public database and news source of Hungarian music
- The development of the MXH online social media presence
- Continuous spreading of Hungarian music-related news via online media
- The coordination of Hungarian presence at music industry trade events