Classical:NEXT 2016 is just around the corner! Be prepared and check out our last minute tips to make the most of your visit:
- First, take a look at our Classical:NEXT Checklist. If you considered all these points, you are set and ready to go.
- For your time in Rotterdam, get familiar with our Classical:NEXT Location Kit PDF in advance. It includes schedules and maps as well as useful destination information and more.
- Check the list of who is coming to Classical:NEXT including delegates, companies and exhibitors to make contacts on-site or to set up appointments in advance using your C:N NET account.
- Do not miss the chance to book the very last slots for our Roundtable Mentoring Sessions with mentors John Kieser and Mauricio Peña by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All other slots are now fully-booked, but if you still wish to attend, please visit the Media Counter in de Doelen on the day of the session to check for any cancellations.
- While visiting Classical:NEXT, please note some important programme changes concerning our conference speakers. See our Conference Overview to find the most up-to-date information.
- Last but not least, if you need to contact us during the event, you can reach us in Rotterdam at email@example.com, our department-specific addresses or via phone at +31 10 2171841
See you at Classical:NEXT 2016!
article submitted by:Juliane Bahl, Piranha Arts