LegalPiranha Arts AG
10 965 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 318 614 30
Fax: +49 30 318 614 10
Berlin HRB: 63466
Steuer Nr. / tax no. 29/032/00471
Ust.Id.Nr. / VAT id. no. DE812 172 708
Vorstand Frank Klaffs, Michael von Petrykowski
AR Vorsitzender Christoph Borkowsky
Sitz der Firma: Berlin
Google Analytics legal notice
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics utilises what are known as "cookies", text files which are saved on the visitor's computer and used to analyze the use of this website. Information created about your use of this website through the cookie (including your IP address) is transferred and saved to a Google server in the USA. Google uses this information to analyze your use of this website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and additionally to render services related to website and internet use.
If necessary, Google will transfer this information to a third party if required by law or if the party in question is commissioned by Google to work with this information. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. You may prevent cookie installation by setting your internet browser software to do so. However, should you choose to do this, you may not be able to use all functions of this website fully. By using this website you declare yourself in agreement with the processing of data generated by you through Google in the previously described manner for the purposes stated above.
General Terms of Business of virtualWOMEX(version 3.7 - update: 1. March 2010)
The virtualWOMEX is, as the name suggests, a virtual world music fair on the internet. It is controlled and operated by Piranha Arts AG, Kreuzbergstr. 30, 10 965 Berlin, Germany.
The General Business Policy will be acknowledged by you as part of the agreement between yourself and WOMEX. You will be able to print this document. The Terms and conditions are to be found online.
- The General Business Policy will be acknowledged by you as part of the agreement between yourself and WOMEX. You will be able to print this document. The Terms and conditions are to be found online.
- WOMEX reserves the right to make changes to the General Policy at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your agreement with WOMEX.
- With the virtualWOMEX, you as a virtualWOMEX exhibitor will have a virtual world music fair at your disposal. WOMEX does not appear here with as publisher or content-supplier, but rather as fair operator. The offer serves to promote information, communication and trade between exhibitors themselves, as well as the ordinary fair visitor.
- You as delegate of the virtualWOMEX have an obligation to take into consideration the cultural and religious interests of other delegates, in particular, not to circulate racist or other such contemptuous comments.
- Information, communication and other resources will be made available via the virtualWOMEX. At the same time one must recognize that WOMEX merely makes the 'Fair -surroundings' available; in many cases it is not about contents published or distributed by WOMEX (except for WOMEX, Help, ... ). These contents are made available for you by other virtualWOMEX exhibitors. All contents that are accessible by you from a third party come from this third party, that is to say those contents made available by its originators, authors and circulators and not from WOMEX. WOMEX is therefore not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the contents. WOMEX is under no circumstances liable for any losses or damages that occur through the use of information that you may have acquired within the framework of the virtualWOMEX.
- Those contents offered over the virtualWOMEX may be in some cases copyrighted and/or trademarked and/or legally protected. WOMEX is entitled to the right to choose, coordinate, arrange and elaborate these contents. The entering of data by yourself must be made in accordance with the regulations, meaning one must comply with the rights of third parties and legal requirements. You will not hold WOMEX responsible for any possible claims that might arise from a third party, which are made as a result of damages to the rights of a third party, or because of illegal behaviour or breach of contract.
- With the entering of data you yourself or you in the name of the legal holder, will grant WOMEX the non-exclusive right to look at the content, as well as to unconditionally and unrestrictedly be able to circulate, to revise, to publish or to translate within the virtualWOMEX. This legal concession also extends to WOMEX's existing right, which allows for the entered content to be integrated with other content, in any form in the virtualWOMEX, or that the entered content be passed on to our partners.
- WOMEX is not liable for content and program that are circulated in the virtualWOMEX, nor for damages that arise there from - exception being damages intentionally brought about by WOMEX. These rules are valid for all types of damages, especially damages that occur through mistakes, delays or interruption in the transmission, incorrect content, lost or deleted data, viruses or any other such malfunction which arises from the use of the virtualWOMEX.
- In the case of goods, jobs or services being offered on the virtualWOMEX, there will follow possible contracts exclusively between you (the buyer), and the supplier (excluding shop). Possible claims arising out of such business, must be directed exclusively against the supplier.
- Registered delegates of WOMEX will be given free of charge access to the virtualWOMEX for one year (starting with the confirmation of the registration). If you should find yourself as a registered delegate to WOMEX, but do not possess a virtual profile on virtualWOMEX, please inform us about this by sending an email to email@example.com. As a delegate of WOMEX as well as virtualWOMEX member, you are at any moment allowed to terminate your virtual account. We ask however that you inform us about the termination by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other persons can register for participation in the virtualWOMEX-only, exclusively through the internet. With this registration one receives a virtual fair stand as well as the right to submit data into the virtualWOMEX. The following additional conditions are valid for such cases - i.e non-WOMEX delegates. Terms of payment can be found at the bottom of the registration formular. WOMEX reserves the right to refuse membership admission, to suspend membership of those who do not maintain deadlines, or to terminate contract (surplus charges for usage will be reimbursed)
- In the case that your password is stolen, lost etc. you remain liable for the unwarranted use of the virtualWOMEX by a third party, until you notify WOMEX via e-mail of the unauthorized usage.
- Data protection: WOMEX commits itself to protecting the private sphere of all persons who use our site and, to treat confidentially all personal data that our customers entrust in us. WOMEX does not sell any personal datas and does not entrust these datas to a third party, which is not directly involved with WOMEX, or is not one of our partners.
- Should you notice a violation within the framework of the virtualWOMEX, of the listed responsibilities in points 4 and 6, we ask that you inform us about it via e-mail to email@example.com.
- German law is to be in force, over or instead of UN law. Exclusive court of jurisdiction for all claims related to business is Berlin/Germany.