- Atilla Aksoj (guitar, mandolin, bass and percussion)
- Jesenko Krpo (piano and guitar)
- Marko Jakovljevic (bass)
- Vladimir Mickovic (voice)
- country:Bosnia and Herzegovina
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
Arkul are a duo of music enthusiasts on a cultural mission of saving from oblivion an almost forgotten world of Bosnia's Sephardim Jews and their musical heritage. The sweet, melodic tunes on their debut Il Bastidor are sung in Ladino, a sort of Spanish dialect, and have a transparent, airy, feather-light atmosphere, all delivered in an ambiguous, almost angelic male voice.