Chirimia del Rio Napi
- Augusto Perlaza (Maracas)
- Carlos Blanco (Triangle)
- Carlos Vasquez (Traditional snare)
- Esteban Perlaza (First flute)
- Juan Carlos Vasquez (Voice, Bombo (traditional bass drum))
- Serafin Hinestroza (Second flute)
- region:South Pacific
- instrumentation:instrumental, percussion, woodwind
- artist submitted by:
Chirimia del Rio Napi is a group formed by musicians 25 years ago this musicians lives in villages that are along the Rio Napi southern department of Cauca, in the colombian pacific coast.
The format is composed of three cane flutes (now PVC), the flutes are 6 holes as those used by indigenous Andean Cauca a leather drummer, a bass drum, as used in marimba music - a pair of maracas, triangle rod and voices.