- Gwenaël Francotte (Drums and percussion)
- Jonathan De Neck (Diatonic accordion)
- Maïa Chauvier (Texts and interpretation)
- Marolito (Acoustic and electric guitars, percussion)
- Pascal Hauben (Bass, double bass, percussion)
- Vincen Robin (Saxophones)
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter
- gender:male, female
- instrumentation:vocal, percussion, string, singer songwriter, guitar
- artist submitted by:
"Recital Boxon" is a hurted journey jerked of poetry, of transmissions of life experiences, of Music with World accents and declarations of love in a world of fury.
The music of "Recital Boxon" draws on sources of many traditional musics, popular cultures in resistance with constant desire of creolization.
The flamenca guitar meets klezmer and Balkan saxophone while the diatonic accordion meets Eastern or Latin percussion... That leads to the blues of urban deserts.