- Bruno Vitor (Double Bass)
- Diogo Melo de Carvalho (Drums)
- Filipe Valentim (Keyboards)
- João Vitorino (Classic Guitar)
- Tó Viegas (Portuguese guitar and acoustic guitar)
- Viviane (Voice and flute)
- label:Zipmix Records
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter
- gender:male, female, child
- instrumentation:vocal, singer songwriter, pop group, guitar
- artist submitted by:
Singer, composer and songwriter, Viviane became well known in Portugal with the pop/rock
group "Entre Aspas" from the 90´s. She continued her solo career following a coherent
path, with a very personal style, in which a new, boundless, unclassified music became clear.
Genres like Fado, chanson française, jazz manouche, bossa-nova or latin-american music
were recreated with a unique, elegant and sophisticated pop sensibility.
In her show, she invites the audience to a journey through her personal and musical
memories where the audience is invited o participate.
Viviane´s voice is one of the most charismatic of the Portuguese music. Her voice is like her
concert – unique and unforgettable.
Fado do Beijo
Não Apagues o amor
O Tempo subitamente solto...