- Alejndro Avellaneda (Drums)
- Ariel Villanueva (Guitar)
- Dante Clementino (Key Boards)
- Diego Gonzalez (Bass)
- Ezequiel Rodriguez (harp)
- Gustavo Marteli (Percusion)
- Hugo Lobo (Trumpet)
- Joaquin de Francisco (Trombon)
- Marcelo Carreras (Guitar)
- Mariano Gallegos (Key Boards)
- Martino Gastaldi (Trombon)
- Oscar Abreu Roca (Vibrafon)
- Pablo Romagnoli (Traverse Flute)
- Ruben Menderson (sax )
- Sergio Colombo (Sax )
- region:South America
- Big Band
- label:not signed
- artist submitted by:
Dancing mood, a big band made up of 15 musicians, performs classic jazz themes in a cockail and ska version. They are pure energy on stage and communicate joy and emotion.
Dancing mood was formed in 2000, by the trumpet player Hugo Lobo, who took the initiative. It is an orchestra led by 7 wind instruments, which adapt classic jazz themes into an instrumental style.
Their interpretations stand out due to their originality and sweetness that achieve a kind and charming sound.
Dancing Mood is a 100 independent band and has brought out 5 cds and 1 dvd in Argentina.