LA GALLERA SOCIAL CLUB
- Alexis Romero (Guitar, Cuatro, Sampler)
- Carlos Guillén (Percusion, Timbales, Laptop, electronic )
- Miguel Romero (Bass, Cuatro, Keyboard, Vocal)
- Rodrigo (Accordeon, percu)
- region:South America
- label:Derapage productions
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal, electronic, percussion, visual, salsa and latin band, guitar
- artist submitted by:
La Gallera Social Club is an exciting trip filled with venezuelan folklore, psychedelia, tropical cumbia and traditional atmospheres from south american culture.
You can hear the protest of the oppressed people with a touch of bright hopes, because it is here where Latin America and the Caribe vibrate.
“La Gallera” is the country, the joy, the fun, the place where the roosters get together, not to fight but to sing and dance, bringing back the cadence of the traditional melodies, common in venezuelanism, playing the instruments to show the greatness of the soul.