It's been 15 years (!) that the Gavur Gelinler; eight women from different origins, have built a heartfelt family with music, weaving it with their voices, their differences, their friendship over the course of rehearsals and concerts. What an adventure! This musical epic led them to enter the studio and release, today, their first album; the result of these years of singing together.
To share this pivotal moment and celebrate their first album release, we invite you to their showcase on Saturday 11th of December 2021 at 9 p.m. in Brussels, at the Pianofabriek where they recorded it.
Burçak tarlasinda gelin olmasi / To be the daughter-in-law in a wheat field. An album involving in anonymous, universal songs, coming from deep Anatolia, the Balkans ... Songs about joy, love, pain, revolts and hopes of women, in Turkish, in Kurdish , in Armenian, in French ....
All world music lovers, programmers, bookers, managers.... looking forward to seeing you
• Reservation : the concert is free but the places are limited. Reservation required by e-mail to
• specifying your name and the number of places you wish to reserve.
• Adresse : Pianofabriek 35 rue du Fort à 1060 Saint-Gilles
• ( http://www.pianofabriek.be)
• Health precautions: We can accept only 49 persons of audience. No CST control but masks and distanciation are required.
Any other question?
☎️ 0032 477 62 36 09
article posted by:Sibel Dincer, Maskara Company Asbl