Music Centre The Netherlands
1016 CH Amsterdam
Music Center the Netherlands is the resource and promotion center for the (Dutch) professional music world.
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- WOMEX 2012
- WOMEX 2011
- WOMEX 2010
- WOMEX 2009
- WOMEX 2008
- WOMEX 2007
- WOMEX 2006
- WOMEX 2005
- WOMEX 2004
- WOMEX 2003
- WOMEX 2002
- WOMEX 2001
company descriptionMCN focuses on those active in professional music. In one sentence our mission is: reinforcing the position of Dutch music (culture) nationally and internationally. We do that in a variety of ways.
For example by:
- organizing events and information days
- organizing workshops and trainings
- publishing compact discs
- attending international music conferences/congresses
- collecting core data
- or merely answering questions
- synchronization / coordination
MCN plays a coordinating and stimulating role within the national and international music arena by supporting, communicating, and most importantly, by initiating activities e.g. The Dutch Jazz Meeting and The Dutch Blend Meeting.
MCN hosts the DUTCH CORNER; the umbrella stand for Dutch World Music and the central meeting point for the Dutch market.
- 28 Oct 2011 - written by Jaïr Tchong, Music Centre The Netherlands from Netherlands
- 27 Oct 2011 - written by Jaïr Tchong, Music Centre The Netherlands from Netherlands
- date:27 Oct 2010 - 30 Oct 2010
- date:30 Oct 2010
- date:29 Oct 2010