As part of the on-going (Re)Setting the Stage series in partnership with the Global Leaders Programme and AEOS, supported by BBVA, the upcoming webinar Who You Are Before What You Do: Culture-First Organizations analyses:
- How do arts leaders build cultures aligned with missions and values?
- How can organizational culture support effective vision, strategy and operation?
- What internal shifts can contribute to a more equitable and impactful arts sector?
- Jenny Bilfield (Washington Performing Arts)
- Scott Harrison | moderator (BLUME Haiti, Detroit Symphony, Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra)
- Neeta Helms (Classical Movements)
- Jaime Martín (RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra, Santander Festival)
- Elena Muslar (Loyola Marymount University)
- Julii Oh (Miami City Ballet)
Thursday, 9 July 2020
13:00 EST / 17:00 GMT / 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST
More information about the Classical:NEXT online content available here
article posted by:Gideon Elfgen, Piranha Arts