- Aviad Ben Yehuda ( percussion (darbuka, cajon, bells))
- Avri Borochov (double bass)
- Sefi Asfuri (oud, bouzouki, violin)
- Talya G.A. Solan (lead vocal)
- Yonnie Dror (wind instruments)
- label:self managed
- type:Band, Composer/Songwriter, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
- gender:male, female
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal, percussion, guitar
- artist submitted by:
Talya G.A Solan is an independent Israeli musician, songwriter and producer.
Her colorful, expressive voice and the fascinating music materials she performs have drawn international attention to her body of work.
Born in Rehovot, Israel, a graduate of Tel-Aviv University's Art Faculty and student of Mrs. Rachel Hochman - the coach to Israel's leading singers, Talya showed an artistic flair from an early age.
Her love and research of the Hebrew language and her deep affection to old Hebrew texts and biblical poetry appear
in her original work, which refers mostly to ancient times.
Influenced by tribal voice production, women singing, sacred and secular Jewish chants, natural singing and warm,
soft and open middle eastern sounds she has emerged as a fresh, appealing musician with an exquisite capacity.