Shiv Vivah is a divine marriage witnessed by the entire creation. For this occassion Shiva transformed himself from "Aughar" to resplendent "Mahakameshwar".
Cover Painting: Detail of sacred imagery depcted on Kayasth "Kobhar Ghar" painted by Padma Shri Ganga Devi at Crafts Museum, New Delhi 1989; the image includes (from left to right) Naina Jogin, Parvati the bride, receiving Shiva the bridegroom; Krishna playing his flute under a "Kadamba" tree.
1. Jai Shiv Shankar Aughar Dani;SHiv Stuti; Raga -Hamsadhwani
2. Dimik-Dimik Damru Kar Baje; Shiv Bhajan; Raga Mishrakhamaj
3. Shiv- Vivah; Goswami Tulsidas; Sri Ramcharitmanas (Balkand);
Raga- Bhairavi; Raga Kalyan and other tradional tunes
4. Gal Bhujang Bhasm Ang Shankar Anuragi; Shiv Bhajan; Raga Desh
5. Srirudrashtakam; Goswami Tulsidas; Raga Kedar