- function: producer, project manager, redakteur
- phone: Please log in to see the phone number.
- fax: Please log in to see the fax number.
- eMail: Please log in to see the email address.
- mobile: Please log in to see the mobile number.
- WOMEX 2017
- WOMEX 2016
- WOMEX 2015
- WOMEX 2014
- WOMEX 2013
- WOMEX 2012
- WOMEX 2011
- WOMEX 2010
- WOMEX 2009
- WOMEX 2008
- WOMEX 2007
- WOMEX 2006
- WOMEX 2005
- WOMEX 2004
- WOMEX 2003
- WOMEX 2002
- WOMEX 2001
- WOMEX 2000
Johannes Theurer has compiled the monthly World Music Charts Europe since their inception 22 years ago. He is an editor and presenter at the Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg,
chairs the World Music Workshop of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), curates the www.dismarc.org audio catalogue, manages EU-funded projects, and is involved in more networking activities.
- staff at Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg,
- presenter producer of weekly 60-minutes show DSCHUNGELFIEBER in Funkhaus Europa,
- project management of music-audio aggregation for European cultural portal EUROPEANA,
- curator of online music catalogue www.dismarc.org,
- secretary & publisher of monthly World Music Charts Europe (since'91) www.wmce.de,
- chair of Gesellschaft für traditionelle Musik Berlin e.V.,
- cultural consultant to Berlin govt..
- Journalist since late 70s for print and radio,
- senior editor ('94-'03) of Radio Multikulti, invented worldmusic format, promotor of concerts, events etc.,
- employee of Norwegian music aggregator "Artspages" ('03-'05),
- conference & tradeshow promotor in D (Berlin Independence Days '91-'93), WM conference organised at SXSW '93.
- frequent jury activities, conference speaker, early WOMEX "samurai",
- member of Giftmusic GmbH tribe,
- inflight Worldmusic for Lufthansa,
- bicycle rider, hobby musician, Jakob father.