- Artur Pacak (bass guitar)
- Fabian Kubiszyn (trombone, tenorhorn)
- Krzysztof Kowalczyk (clarinet, sexy saxophone)
- Marek Kubiszyn (trumpet)
- Mateusz Czarnowski (accordion, lead vocal)
- Michał Czarnowski (violin, grandma's spoons, co-vocal)
- Piotr Bruski (cajon, percussion)
- artist submitted by:
Wild Klezmer Balkan Brass from Kashubia!
Bubliczki are considered the most exciting newcomer band in the current folk scene in Poland. They have produced two CDs and played hundreds of concerts since their founding in 2007. They played on all the important festivals in the country such as Przystanek Woodstock, where they are permanent guests on the main stage. Unmistakable in the music of Bubliczki is the influence of Kashubian culture. The musicians of Bubliczki bring an unique energy to the stage with the power of virtuosity and passionate Balkan Klezmer Gypsy Brass. This is THE insider hot tip from Poland!