Via Artis Konsort
- Anne Marie Hoest Mortensen (Diatonic Harp)
- Felipe Sánchez Mascuñano (Baroque guitar, cittern, oud)
- Flora Papadopoulos (Arpa Doppia)
- Julie Andkjær Olsen (Dance, vocals)
- María Altadill (Soprano)
- Mogens Rasmussen (Viol)
- Poul Udbye Pock-Steen (Organetto, pipe, tambor)
- Early World Music
- label:PARLA son
- type:Band, Small Ensemble, Trio, Quartet, Quintet, Chamber Orchestra, Large Ensemble
- instrumentation:instrumental, vocal
- artist submitted by:
Via Artis Konsort is an international Early Music ensemble with an innovative repertoire, exploring the musical borderland of early classical music and related world music traditions.
The ensemble is formed by skilled musicians from different European countries and has been offering nearly 400 concerts worldwide since its foundation in 2006.
Via Artis Konsort has released three critically awarded albums. Currently the ensemble is preparing a new multimedia production based on on their latest stage production "Escarramán", which combines Baroque music with a projected comics series. This unconventional" Opera Comics" was premiered in February 2016 with the support of the Danish Arts Foundation.
Den lyse dag
Nordic medieval ballad with modal improvisations
Du livsens brød
Swedish "folkkoral" with a Sephardic styled intermezzo
Convidando está la noche
Quen a Virgen
Cantiga de Santa María, 13th century