Le Senghor - Centre Culturel D'Etterbeek Asbl
Espace Senghor/Centre Cuturel d'Etterbeek ASBL is a Cultural Center from the french speaking community situated in the European District of Brussels
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- WOMEX 2017
- WOMEX 2016
- WOMEX 2015
- WOMEX 2014
- WOMEX 2013
- WOMEX 2012
- WOMEX 2011
- WOMEX 2010
- WOMEX 2009
- WOMEX 2008
- WOMEX 2007
- WOMEX 2006
- WOMEX 2005
- WOMEX 2004
- WOMEX 2003
- WOMEX 2002
- WOMEX 2001
company descriptionWe have a beautiful hall from the early 20th century wIth a really nice accoustic. Its capacity is 250 seats.
Our program is mainly focused on intercultural activities held in various domains like theatre, dance performances, children programs and music of course.
Each year, we have about 15 World Music concerts in our hall and 4 Jazz concerts. We also set up programs dedicated to some particular cultures. During 3 or 4 days, we try to present different aspects of these cultures like music of course, but also fine arts, movies, or gastronomy... Some of the topic we had over the last years include Touaregs, Gipsies, Algeria, Brasil, Gnaouas, Madgascar...
Here are some of the most famous bands who played in our hall:
Susana Baca, Trilok Gurtu and the Frikyiwa Familiy, Savina Yannatou, Omar Sosa, Amadou & Mariam, KCP 5 feat. Charlie Mariano, Okay Temiz, Viriginia Rodrigues, Dhafer Youssef, Habib Koite, Taraf de Haïdouks, Cheikh Lô, David Krakauer's Klezmer Madness, Marcos Valle, Ensemble Al Kindi, Richard Galliano, Shivkumar Sharma...
- 14 Oct 2013 - written by Thierry Noville, Le Senghor - Centre Culturel D'Etterbeek Asbl from Belgium
- 09 Oct 2012 - written by Thierry Noville, Le Senghor - Centre Culturel D'Etterbeek Asbl from Belgium
- 24 Aug 2010 - written by Thierry Noville, Le Senghor - Centre Culturel D'Etterbeek Asbl from Belgium
- 08 Oct 2007 - written by Thierry Noville, Le Senghor - Centre Culturel D'Etterbeek Asbl from Belgium
- date:01 Oct 2008 - 30 Nov 2008
city:all around the belgian french community