On Wednesday, 27 May 2020, Classical:NEXT hosted the interactive DIY Sector Meet Up.
The panel was made up of six speakers who discussed online tools for marketing and development opportunities that can be learnt about in lockdown for independent composers, performers and promoters. The session is available to watch again on the official Classical:NEXT Facebook page.
Chaired by Naomi Belshaw (UK), PR Exec and PR Manager at WildKat and Director of Naomi Belshaw Consultancy
- Matthew Whiteside (UK), composer, CEO & artistic director, The Night With...
- Maarja Nuut, (Estonia), singer, violinist and composer;
- James Egelhofer (US), project manager, First Chair Promo;
- Naomi Pohl (UK), deputy general secretary, The Musicians Union
- Vanessa Lann (US/Netherlands), composer
article posted by:Aliena Haig, Piranha Arts