Etnisk Musikklubb is an independent label EMCD available for distribution world wide.
EMCD Featuring recordings by prize-winning Norwegian performers and multicultural artists of international stature, our production has a common profile with the world’s ethnic repertoire. This adds variation to the World Music repertoire from an area of the world still considered “undiscovered” by many music lovers. We are currently expanding our business by exporting the EM label and seek reliable new partners for world distribution.
Our production policy are formed in this Manifest:
• Let intangible cultural heritage shine
• Modern and timeless documentation of ethnic and folk traditions of the Nordic countries
• Create unique, personal albums with proficient performers with musical colors and nuances
• Design albums that are both attractive and esthetic
• Document cultural heritage through illustrated booklets with text in several languages
• Create productions that reflect identity and have a story to tell.
• Increase awareness of our own traditions and lay claim to new venues and audiences
• Local music is global music. – Share our intangible cultural heritage with the world by export of CDs and Artists.